1. Central Valley HHO, Inc. Guarantees a minimum of 10% fuel savings. Average 25% fuel savings in California.
2. Return on Investment (ROI): Average a 9-month ROI based on our third-party verified data.
3. Increased life span between Oil Drain Intervals (ODI), Up to 45%
4. Reduced Maintenance Cost (Fewer breakdowns due to reduced carbon build up.)
5. (EGR) (Exhaust Gas Regulator) Life expectancy boosted by up to 50%
6. EGT (Exhaust Gas Temperature) is decreased roughly 150-200 F, Prolongs the life of the engine and turbo.
7. An increase of 8-12% Horsepower and Torque.
8. Engine runs smoother and more quietly.
9. Fewer breakdowns equates to your company’s trucks on the road longer, Results in more revenue.
10. Emissions reduction 40-95% Credited to completing the burn within the cylinder.
11. Decreased “Regeneration” cycle process and overall number of “Regeneration's.”
12. DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) less particulate matter in DPF Clean less often with diminished buildup. Reduced back pressure minimizes costly breakdowns, Maintenance overhead, and potential lost revenue.
13. DEF (Diesel Exhaust Fluid) direct relation to the amount of fuel saved. (25% fuel savings = 25% DEF savings).